Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another day gone.

Another wonderful day at Berakas beach although it was hot like hell! I think I'm getting darker or worse; sunburnt! The Frostereo was there. The first thing we did was to start the fire for the grill and then set up a proper place for the NFL. Bahrin was the only guy doing most of the work. My apologies, man. The guys were jamming away with the guitar and sang aloud. The girls were busy taking photographs and soon, on with the swinging. Fikri invited Asniza too! I'm guessing this is your first time attending an outing with the guys, eh?

Memet showed me this application he downloaded for his iPod Touch. A Pokédex! We went around comparing the Pokémon we chose to people. Aiman got Mankey, I got Psyduck, Qida got Politoad, Fikri got Primeape, Fizah got Slowpoke, Nina got Flareon, Dedeh got Charmander, Yong got Lickilicky and Mizah got Lickitung! :D HAHAHA!

Sadly, as we were about to end the day, some of us left our items with Fadhli so we got kind of.. stranded. Pitifully, Qida had to drive back all the way just to give Zul his key to his car. We got back home and from there, my driver picked me up to go Gadong because the birthday boy was going to belanja us Band Hero. It turns out that we didn't play Band Hero at all. There was a member playing away for an hour or two. Instead, we all decided to play Hero Siege in Warcraft for an hour. All of us left the first game because the AI was owning our asses. We had to top-up another hour because our minds were still in the game. In the end, we all stopped and wanted to play Band Hero but the guy was still there. It was getting late anyways. We nearly had no ride back home. Zul couldn't make it so I messaged my driver. He didn't reply my message at all so I had no idea whether he took off or not. Thank goodness Afiq was there to save the night or we'll be sleeping on the streets of Gadong.

No comments: