Sunday, March 14, 2010

"This is impossible!" "It is if only you believe it is."



I went to Seri Qlap to watch Alice in Wonderland. Finally, a chance to go the movies. It was very exciting to watch with a few of the best people! Aiman was there too. Johnny Depp plays an awesome character in the movie, Mad Hatter. I can see he still had his 'Willy Wonka' in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory attitude. Overall, he did his Mad Hatter Dance. I don't remember what's it called though but it was wicked! Oh, I loved this part. It is such a classic! When Stayne asked The Mad Hatter where Alice was, look at what he answered:

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: If you're hiding her, you will lose your heads.
The Mad Hatter: [as Stayne clutches his throat]
[strained]
The Mad Hatter: Already lost them.


I had a really great time with you. I hope you did too! Thank you. Until next time then. :) And also to Zul for paying for my ticket because I carried no money with me. I am not afraid.

No comments: