Tuesday, March 09, 2010

No fear.

My left eye is good. Now it's happening to my right eye. I need to buy new ones because my current lenses are.. well, expired. I couldn't care less to buy a new one because I'm lazy to do so. It itches like hell. I guess it's back to the ol' 'spectacle' days. 8)

The principal called out all of the upper secondary classes and the Year 9s to the hall to brief us regarding school rules. She read out PTE Katok's school rules and that we have to follow it strictly. She also mentioned about people bringing their mobile phones to school unless they're registered. When she mentioned the word 'mobile phone', everyone started to mutter indistinctly and a spot check was immediately carried out. Many mobile phones were confiscated. Luckily I walked out safe and sound without getting anything confiscated.

No comments: