Friday, March 05, 2010

Flavours. Mmmm.

I'm sleeping over at Zul's now with Fathul and Fikri. Afiq's chilling over too! Earlier today, we went to Gadong and paid a little visit to Netcom Contessa to meet up with Memet. It was crowded. I don't know what was going on. Pending matches, maybe? Soon after that, we went to EGM and bought my long wanted game, Bioshock 2! To play or not to play? Still wondering.

Fikri even decided to have his haircut tonight - twice! Then, chilled at Flavours. We were supposed to go to TK but we changed our minds. It was my first time and the first dish I ordered was Teriyaki chicken with fried rice. It was not so bad. I tried ordering blended drinks but the waitress said they were unavailable. The juice were also unavailable. In the end, I just ordered a soft drink. Oh and did you know that if you purchase a meal worth $5 and above, you can get a free drink? Sweet restaurant! Right now, I'm playing this so-called new card game that I just learned earlier in Flavours, samchong, (However you spell it.) Afiq taught me how to do so, how to arrange the numbers, how to stack 'em up etc. Do you even call it 'chu' or whatever you call it when your cards in hand eats another person's cards in hand? I have no idea. Well, I look forward for another samchong.

No comments: