Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can proudly call myself a diamond.

Barbecue at Berakas beach, played hours of Band Hero at TFF, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II with Hazwan, Dayat, Bahrin, Wadud and Fathul, Counter Strike tournament at Netcom Contessa, full brothers cruise with Fikri's girlfriend, Asniza, watched Alice in Wonderland at Seri Qlap, skyped with Azimah As and karaoke at Memet's. Only one word defines it all: GRATIFYING!

School starts tomorrow. I can't believe one week has already passed us by so quickly. It feels like I just stayed over at Zul's for only a day! Anyhow, I miss my schoolmates. How was your holidays, guys? I had an awesome week's stay over at Zul's with Fathul and Fikri. There were some others too!

Here are some pictures during 23 March, 2010 at Berakas beach:












I'm done with BioShock 2. At last! I thought I couldn't obtain it during the holidays and surprisingly, my predictions stand corrected! I have obtained a Platinum trophy for BioShock 2! Now that I'm done with it, the next bunch of trophies that I'm going to obtain is from Fallout 3. It feels great to achieve what you wanted for so long.

"Nothing in life is free. Life is a challenge. If you want something so badly, you'll have to challenge yourself to it."

No comments: