Monday, March 08, 2010

Atlas! Wait.. at last?

Seete, Sahrul and I were the only ones who stayed back until 2 for our MIB project in school today. Seete kept misspelling her name especially the letter I for the letter O. What a silly girl. After we were done with it, Sahrul followed me back home and we enjoyed ourselves with continuous matches in PES 2009. It was Chelsea against Barcelona all the way and guess what? Sahrul won three times in a row! He went home around the dismissal of the working hours. Anyways, I played BioShock 2 and I somehow finished it! Now to get the trophies and get that platinum trophy! ^^

This March 17, 2010, our school will be having an entrepreneurship fair which will be held around 8 in the morning until 3 in the evening. Please come! Games, services, foods, ice-blended drinks etc. :D

No comments: