Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prepare.

We were late to witness the thing that was going down in Mabohai earlier. Fathul had to settle some things. I even met Hazwan and Wadud. It's good to see them back in good terms! I also heard about Aiman's incident. I'm sorry, man. I'd hate to be your shoes right now. In the mean time, chill out, alright? :)

I was very tired then. When I got back to Zul's, I somehow slept peacefully. I don't know how long it took me to ride myself down through dreamland but I'm sure it didn't take long. Zul woke me up around 7 because he wanted to go to Flying Colors to meet up with Khairul A. as well as Sahrul. I met up with Waie H. too! We discussed a little about the entrepreneurship fair tomorrow held in the school. Too bad outsiders aren't allowed. We went to Mamih after that. It has been a fun night with the Ruls. ;)

For your information, our stall is called 'CFC'. The name is obviously taken from our football team. We'll carry out a shootout for any volunteers to see if they can try and kick inside an unused tyre. Games are also available. (PS3, PS2 & 360. Mostly football games.) Ice-cream, ice-blended drinks etc. I'm guessing tomorrow's going to be a great day for all of us!

No comments: