Monday, March 22, 2010

Tungku beach.



Yesterday evening, I attended Amin's barbecue cookout at Tungku Beach. It was a lot of fun! Harith Waie and Amin was in-charge of the cooking but then they went to play beach soccer sekajap. Hahaha! Sahrul knows the joke. After spending minutes on the grill, one by one went away to play soccer. Even I joined them after cooking all the lamb. The chickens were left uncooked though. Some who booked the lambs also have forgotten all about it. I didn't even eat a single thing when I was there! Well, it was enjoyable anyways. We were supposed to go home at 6 o'clock but ended up going at 7. Let's do this again sometime, guys! Maybe after our 'O' Level examinations? :) Thanks Amin for organizing the barbecue.

Around 9 o'clock, we went to Mamih to watch Manchester United's match against Liverpool. When we arrived at Mamih, Liverpool scored their first goal just 5 minutes after kick-off. I didn't watch the whole game because I was playing Memet's iPod Touch. The scoreline was 2 - 1. Manchester United won! Better luck next time to Liverpool!

No comments: