Saturday, March 06, 2010

Thank you, fans!



I just finished trying out Bioshock 2 and hell, it was shocking and utterly amazing! Finally I get to play as a Big Daddy now. There's a new enemy too! They're called the Big Sisters - Little Sisters when they're all grown up.



Cold hard bitches, I'd tell you that! It's late. I'll continue again tomorrow. I know Zul can't hold his temptation to play the game much longer! PATIENCE, BRO! I'm also getting Uncharted 2 some time soon. That way, I can play online with him. :D

"Cut him some slack and cut me some splicers!"

Anyways, 50 fans suddenly rose for my music profile in Facebook. If I'm not mistaken, the last time I checked was.. about 450 or so? How it has increased. I was surprised and happy at the same time! Thank you, people! And not to forget to mention:

Happy 16th Birthday to Harith Waie
Enjoy today as much as you possible can. It's Saturday! Study hard and stay strong with your lady. May Allah bless you.

Happy 16th Birthday to Rawiza Rakawi
All the best for the upcoming exams, wizard buddy! Disappear into a world where wonders will appear! May Allah bless you.

No comments: