Friday, March 12, 2010

"Splicers - those drug addicts.."

I. am. slowly. getting. addicted. to. SOCIAL CITY! The person responsible for this is going to be in serious trouble! How could I ever thank that person. And so a new game on Facebook has been added into my list.

Guess what? I'm playing hard mode for BioShock 2 now and.. IT'S A MASSACRE! The feeling isn't the same as when I played it in easy mode. I thought it would be LESS easier but I was wrong. Surviving is also one very important thing. First aid kits are hard to find but if I get desperate, I'll smash the health station to get one! I just found out about that from Zul. It shows that I've finished the first one. I'd play BioShock 2 now but I'm too lazy to do so. :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website, I had not noticed outlineoflove.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the superb work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at outlineoflove.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Thomas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at outlineoflove.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at outlineoflove.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Jack

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at outlineoflove.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Oliver

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at outlineoflove.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
James