Thursday, June 10, 2010

Don't worry. I'm fine.

It is Fikri's monthsary today. A calm moment with Afiq, Fikri and Asniza at the beach made my day. The previous night, I lost my mood because we couldn't go fishing due to the rainy weather. Not only that; I had no credit and she wasn't in the mood for messaging. Anyway, I managed to catch glimpses of beautiful sceneries of the beach during daylight and dawn. I saw a couple of my friends on the other far side of our hut but I didn't think they'd recognize me so I just let them enjoy their barbecue. Also, I tend to wonder what lives underneath the deep blue ocean lately. Thanks to Afiq for bringing up the topic.


As it was getting late and there weren't many people left, monkeys started to invade the area that we were in. Honestly, we were scared that it might jump right at us or chase us off the place. We slowly packed up the things and stored them in the car. Fikri and Asniza were no where to be seen and I was getting worried. I thought they were swept away by the waves so I went down and scoped the entire beach. I asked Afiq for help to look for them. Before we started the search, we brought weapons for self-defense against the hairy creatures. You can never be too careful. A few minutes later, we saw them happily strolling down the shoreline. It was a good day indeed. It would've been great if it was a full-house chill-out with the other Brothers.


We're going to try and fish again tomorrow at Serasa beach. :)

No comments: