Saturday, June 05, 2010

Defy the future.


Yesterday, I watched Prince of Persia: Sands of Time -- it was kind of like a third first date. Afiq picked me up from home. On our way to the mall, Afiq and I fooled around in the car for quite awhile. We changed the lyrics for Dashboard Confessional's Belle of the Boulevard, murmured in Scooby Doo's voice and tried to hit the high vocals of some songs but failed. Okay, about this movie; it was epic! The movie is similar to Assassin's Creed, don't you think? I'd give it a 9 out of 10. It is a must-watch movie! You should really watch it. I finished a bucket of popcorn all by myself. I tried offering 'em to Fizah but she passed. Silly me. :p

We waited for them near the cinema. The first two we met were Zul and Fizah. Soon, Fathul and Fikri with their ladies. We all went in to watch the movie but a pity for Afiq because he waited and waited for his date to come but she didn't show up. Poor guy. After the movie, we went to Flavours. We stayed there until there were no one left but the customers outside. I am very happy. Only some of the guys know why. There's no wonder why I think of it as a sweet moment. Thank you.

I'm sleeping over at Omar's now. Azrin, Malik, Waie Saiful, Tayib, Amin and Harith Waie are here. An hour ago, we had a water gun war. Afiq's chilling here until the early morning. I've got a feeling that tonight's going to be a VERY good night!


From now on, Harith Waie's name will be highlighted pink as requested. :)

No comments: