Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WIDCOMM Bluetooth v6.2.0.8800 -- O_O"

I installed this program called RegCure two days ago and even had it cracked. It worked and cleaned up all the unnecessary files that have been slowing down my computer. The problem is that - after it finished cleaning, it messed up my built-in Bluetooth driver that it couldn't detect any devices. Having to read the forums about this problem, other users have got it too. I tried backing up my system to the last restore point but it still didn't work. Therefore, I uninstalled RegCure and started searching for the recommended Bluetooth driver software for this laptop of mine. The forum said something about uninstalling the Bluetooth driver and have it installed back. I did what was suggested but then the device ended up being unresponsive.

Luckily, I found the software and it's installing now. I hope it works or my laptop will be, how you say - Bluetooth-less.


Note: RegCure is a good program but it's not good when it messes up your system. Install this program at your own risk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.