Saturday, June 05, 2010

Peace at last.

At last, a peaceful place. Yappy Kopitiam was hectic! The TV channels kept on changing and changing. First, it was this Indian channel with kids dancing. Then it was changed to a football channel with Netherlands going against Hungary. I was settled down on my seat, relaxing myself while playing Tibia. A few minutes later, someone changed it again to Disney channel, showing Upin and Ipin. I was pissed. I didn't want to talk to the waitress about it so I just kept quiet. Zul left not long after that because he couldn't stand the misbehaving that had been going on.


Not only the TV channels caused a fuss. The music too! It was like a gay cafe with foolish songs playing over and over again. I couldn't help it so I paid the bill and left. It was already 9 o'clock and I was told that I'd be seeing my friend, Fikri who was accompanying Asniza back to go home. I waited -- for a half an hour but still no sign of him. In the end, Fathul called me up and at the same time, Fikri showed up. He told us to sit tight and wait for him so we did. We walked to the nearest store and off to the docks near the Hotmart. Fathul came at around 10 o'clock and now we're here at Zul's. I'm going to call it a day. Maybe..

No comments: