Sunday, June 13, 2010

England 1 - 1 USA.

And that settles the score. I just got off the living room being a potato couch watching England's game against USA. Afiq joined us too! He was supporting for USA and so did Zul. Both teams ended up in a draw with the scoreline of 1 - 1. A disappointment for England. If it wasn't for Robert Green's mistake, England would have been the victor for the match. The commentator said it was an easy save but Clint Dempsey made sure to even the score by striking the ball, causing it to slip off Robert Green's hands. Six yellow cards also have been awarded to three players from each team. It was a good game, indeed. I'm looking forward to Holland's match against Denmark on Monday. :)



I've got the schedule to every game there is. Pretty neat, right? I downloaded it right off the net. It's in Microsoft Excel format. You should too unless you have the poster already. Hehehe. Anyway, I am planning to get a new haircut later but I am still not sure how it should be. I can't wait to get rid of this thick hair of mine.

No comments: