Friday, June 18, 2010

Yeah, I'm glad it's over and done with.

It has been a very long tiring day. We really did stay until dawn at the beach. My whole body is tired from the activity I did today. Well, I'm just going to make it simple and with point-forms. Don't mind me if I mess up the language in some of the points. I'm exhausted. I just felt like blogging at this kind of hour because I don't want to do it later.


1) We went to Berakas beach for the barbecue. It was raining when we came. I didn't do much there though. Sorry to say but I was bored so Afiq and I ventured to "the end of the beach". In between the journey, we collected seashells. I got 'em in my bag now. It isn't much but I'm planning to give it to someone. We even fooled around with the squishy ground covered in sticky clay.

2) Around 7 o'clock, Tayib invited Afiq, Amin, Harith Waie and I to play badminton at Empire. I got to finally meet my auntie, Afifah, again. It was nice to see you. My right arm is sore from swinging the badminton racket. I guess the effect will be felt later after a good sleep. I'd better not wake up late. I don't want to miss the prayer.

3) From 9 to 11 o'clock, we played futsal at Harun's Gym against the police team. Everyone played very well. It looks like we're playing more indoor than out on the field. My left wrist still hurts after that impact I made from trying to keep the ball out of play. My bum hurts too! Overall, I think we won.

4) At midnight, we went to fish for the third time at Jerudong beach. Zul wanted to join us but Afiq's car was full-up and couldn't fit another person so he stayed. Instead, Amin tagged along after the futsal match. He said that this was his first time going fishing. We used live small prawns as bait. Afiq and Amin were good at grabbing the bait bare-handed. We lost two floats, lots of hooks and weights because the rock problem still happened. Fathul slept in his car not long after that. You know, I was near lucky because I hooked a fish but when I started reeling it in, the fish ricocheted off the rock and bounced back into the water. I know it was dark but I saw it all right. And I bet the others did too! Since we lost the floats, the first float I tried using was the bottle cap but when cast, it was nowhere to be seen. The second float I used was the drinking bottle itself. It's not so bad because it's easy to tell when a fish hooks on the bait. The bottle will swiftly move about. Why didn't I think of that earlier..

No comments: