Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll stay here by your side.

I've been spending a lot of my time with Tumblr lately. I don't know why I suddenly remembered about even activating it back. Uploading those pictures feel fun! It's fine with me. My friends have been asking me this question:


"Why did you deactivate your Facebook?"

Well, my answer is: I want to go out and live the normal social life, you know. Not by social networking but in direct conversation. Yes, face to face. You might want to poke or laugh out loud with your friends but I don't think all of us do that in reality. You want to poke me? Go ahead. Poke me for real and then we'll talk. But I do miss the flash games though. I wonder how's my Happy Aquarium doing.. Kirah said it's dead!

Boohoo.

Instant messaging is different. You may wonder why I didn't delete my e-mail account as well since it counts as socializing through internet kind of thing. I mean, why have a wall-to-wall conversation on Facebook when you can have an instant conversation on MSN?

No comments: