Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Friendship Day was a blast!

I wore the shirt that Fizah bought me during my birthday this year. I really enjoyed myself and I'm guessing the others very much did too! Our performance turned out well although Amin missed a single verse from the song, Everything but that's all right. We nailed Haven't Met You Yet anyway. An amazing thing happened to me while I was on stage. A friend placed a tie around my neck and hoped that it gave me good luck. I couldn't get a good look on her face but when I looked at the tie, I then knew who it was already. I was smiling -- the whole way. Thanks to my class teacher for borrowing me his guitar and to Vuili for borrowing me his guitar pick. I'll post up some of the pictures in as soon as I get them from the photographers. Thank you everyone for a wonderful time! This is probably the best Friendship Day yet!

No comments: