Thursday, July 01, 2010

O yea~

Yeay! My Bluetooth device is working again but still missing its license data though. How? I backed up my system to 22nd June's restore point where I didn't download RegCure yet. I have got my uninstalled programs back but my documents remain untouched. My laptop's not even slow one bit! That's because I removed the programs that I did and updated every program that needs to be updated. Thank goodness for that! Now, I'll be able to send and receive files without a single error!


I'm going to become a busy bee this month. Our annual sports day is just three days from now and I can't wait to get back up on my running feet! His Majesty's birthday is two weeks away and the school's Lit Fest is two days after. I hope it all goes well. By the way, I'd like to thank Fikri for subscribing the premium feature for my TibiaME! At least I have something to do rather than just laze around all day. :)

No comments: