Friday, July 16, 2010

Lit PestFest.

I didn't attend the extra classes today. I was lazy because I thought it would ruin my Friday. Well, my Friday was ruined after all by missing the Friday prayer because my driver didn't want to go. I had no idea why. Things were all okay after that because the practice for Lit Fest was still on. There were only a few of us and I think we did great. Tayib was practising for the choir. I hope we can do better during the actual day. Oh! I even met Afiq whom I haven't seen for so long! It was a pleasure to see you once again, bro! I hope to see you again soon!


After practice, I sent Tayib to Pusat Belia because he had his badminton training. He got pwned for being late. Sorry! Soon, Amin wanted to cut his hair in Gadong. It's a good thing because I also wanted to buy a few DVDs there. While Amin was having his haircut, Harith and I waited for him in front of Coffeebean - for an hour. == But no worries. We were waiting for Tayib anyway because he left his wallet.

No comments: