Sunday, July 18, 2010

Maktab Sains carnival.


Tayib, Amin, Harith Waie and Waie Saiful slept over last night. My room suddenly became so spacious after we moved the couch to one side for the mattresses. We watched 'Grown Ups'. Amin and Tayib fell asleep. The next morning, Amin watched it again and finally understood the movie. He had his laugh all right! "HEY! WHAT'S UP, LADIES?!" You should watch it! I know it was released in June but honestly, I rarely go out to watch the latest movies. It sucks because I have to watch 'em on a DVD but hey! At least I only get to spend a few dollars! ;) These five make a good comedy when it comes to acting! (Y)

Actually, we were late for the carnival that was held at Maktab Sains. We were supposed to go there around 11 o'clock but due to our shower delay, we arrived at around 2. We haven't had our brunch -- decided to at the carnival anyway. It was super duper fun! I met some old pals of mine when we were in primary and others too! Aaron CJ was also there! It was a pleasant surprise! It was nice meeting you again, man. I hope to meet you again soon!

First, we strolled around the Fun House in the auditorium. We didn't play any games though but we did see two guys blowing ping-pong balls out in a pot full of powder. Man, I didn't know the school was THAT huge! Seriously. The school is complicated for someone very new like me. I had trouble finding a toilet. We even circled the school to find one. In the end, I used the auditorium's anyway. Soon, we were starving so we headed off to the cafeteria. We had cheeseburgers from Jollibee and drinks from a normal stall. Good stuff. A Band Once was there as well! I guess they were special guests performing at the carnival. Their songs are not that bad actually. I don't really listen to them but the lyrics were good! Keep spreading the local love, guys!

We went back around 5 o'clock. I sent Waie Saiful and Harith Waie back home but Amin and Tayib decided to stay at my place a little longer. In fact, we had a jam recording session covering 'Everything' and 'Haven't Met You Yet' by Michael Buble, 'Hey, Soul Sister' by Train and 'Nothin' On You' by B.o.B and Bruno Mars. The songs are in Tayib's Macbook. I was amazed when it released a high quality in recording. I'm getting a Mac sooner or later. (6)

I guess I'll watch 'The Book of Eli' soon. After that, I'll hit the sack. Life starts tomorrow, man. There are no more events for this month as far as we can tell. Mocks are around the corner. I am not ready. Really.

By the way, Amin seriously got pwned by Tayib today! HAHAHAHA!




I saw an angel. Of that, I'm sure.

No comments: