Sunday, July 11, 2010

Abang Alim.

I just got back from Omar's. I went to his place around 3 o'clock earlier. Tayib and Amin were the only ones whom I hung out with. We picked Amin up from his facial treatment in Serusop. Besides surfing the net, I played FIFA 2010 against Tayib and Omar. It was shouting the whole way, I tell you. My match against Tayib resulted in a clean win with the scoreline of 1 - 5. Basically, Tayib's score was from an owl goal. However, Omar's match was pretty tight. We played 3 matches altogether.


First match:
Chelsea 1 - 6 Real Madrid

Second match:
Real Madrid 0 - 1 Chelsea

Third match:
World 11 *insert number here* - 1 Chelsea

Clearly, he was using a cheating team with all the strong players but never mind. It's just a game anyway.

I got 3 little navy starfishes from Omar's sister. Soft when touched but has sharp tips. Thank you! I don't know much about starfishes so I did a little research about on what they eat and whether it is still alive or dead. Well..


Q: "How do you know if a starfish is dead? It's a sand sifting one. All my other starfish are ok but it hasn't move in 3 hours, just sitting there on top of the sand." -zippyjr123 from Living Reefs.

A: "Usually,stars will lose its arms before it dies.They kinda just start coming apart.
Yours may just be eating something." -yote from Living Reefs.

Thanks! Now I've got the information I needed!

No comments: