Friday, July 09, 2010

Easy does it.

Waie Saiful's function today was a blast! I thought he invited the guys only - turns out Khairunnisa, Amalina, Bazlaa and her cousin were invited as well! I didn't know Qi Hao was so good at playing guitar. He played 'Cliffs of Dover' and my God, he played it so fantastically although he stopped halfway because he didn't remember the tabs. The room was ever noisy because of Sahrul's disturbance, the guys playing FIFA 2010 on the PS2, the guitars and even playing DotA! I think I lost my voice from all the shouting I did while playing FIFA with Tayib. Well, I had so much fun. Thanks, guys! I hope we can do this again. After the examinations, maybe? :)


I usually have so much to talk about but tonight, not everything that happened comes to mind. I'll make some changes once I do. Good night!

No comments: