Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pilot ejects an instant before fighterjet crashes.

You know every time when you log in your Windows Live Messenger and eventually a Today window pops up? (Some of you might check the 'Don't show me this again' box) I used to get sick of that and had it disabled. But a few days ago, I let it pop up for every time I log in. You see, I'd like to know more of what's happening on the other side of the world. Besides, I don't really watch television to see the news. You should too! The topics aren't that bad! I found this topic about a pilot ejecting an instant before fighterjet crashes.






Pilot Capt. Brian Bews ejects as his a CF-18 fighter jet plummets to the ground during a practice flight at the Lethbridge County Airport on Friday, July 23 for the weekend airshow in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. "He is alive and we believe right now that his injuries are non-life-threatening," Canadian Forces Capt. Nicole Meszaros told CBC News. Source from msnbc.com.

I'm glad the pilot did well in the ejection.

No comments: