Friday, July 23, 2010

A pleasant day?

I thought I was late for school because I woke up 20 minutes before the class started. I got up, got ready and headed for school. When I arrived, I entered the class to find no one there. I texted my friend, Sahrul up to know where he was. He didn't reply but luckily, two of my friends came in late as well. We went up to the AVA Room and there they were. It looked like only a few came but I was wrong. Amin and Azrin were absent. Amin didn't attend it because he was coughing real bad and he doesn't want his friends to get sick. Yeah, sure! :p Two hours of Geography felt like the normal double periods we have every Wednesday. As for Chemistry, well, let's just say some of us had an hour of free time. 0:)


After Friday prayer, Fathul picked me up from home to go fishing at Sungai Besar. We sent Fikri to Gadong first though because he had a movie to catch with his girlfriend. Three fishing rods, two guys and a big bottle of ice lemon tea - I knew it was going to be a pleasant day! Low tide today but the cool breeze saves the day from spoiling. Fathul was busy assembling the rods while I was busy equipping the hook and the weight. We had no trouble doing them but eventually did when it came to hooking the prawns. Fathul accidentally slipped three prawns while he was going to hook it, letting them escape. Something in the water kept on tugging until I had to pull by force, therefore losing three hooks. Two weights rolled over and down. We were expecting to catch one or two but still - no luck. Sigh. It wasn't such a pleasant day after all. But we had a good chilling time anyway. We even went early because we lack of baits.

There's going to be a for-fun futsal match tomorrow organized by eX! I'm not sure if I'm coming though but I'll let Zul or Fathul know. Also, I'll be having my haircut with Zul. Can't wait!

No comments: