Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting on the world to change.

Kevin, Vuili and Qi Hao got their jerseys! Welcome to the club! Our football match against SAS + Knights F.C. was cancelled because most of them didn't show up. Instead, we used the day as our training and eventually, a match practice. In the midst of playing, some firemen came and wanted to play on the field - against us so we accepted their friendly match. I put Cobra F.C. ahead in less than a minute after the firemen's kick-off. Amin scored two other goals and they headed one in. The scoreline is:


Local firemen 1 - 3 Cobra F.C.

We only played the first half because we were already tired. At least, we put out the fire in them. Get it? Hahaha! Waiting for a team for 2 hours that didn't show up and replacing the day with an unexpected training - so not cool. After that, Tayib, Qi Hao, Amin, Malik and I went to Mamih, Kiulap to fill our stomachs. Thank you, Tayib for paying the bill. I think that's enough football for me now. Both of my legs still hurt after I forced myself to run to trigger the first blood. I thought the pain has gone but it has been with me since our school's annual sports day. Man, just heal already! :(



If you want to look at the pictures of the football boots which are put up for the vote, click HERE.

No comments: