Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I dozed off early last night - 12 o'clock? It is to me. I usually go to bed around 1 or 2. It's only for an hour or two but whatever. It's because I was tired and.. distressed but I did get up in the morning and I'm glad. Least I didn't walk the day feeling lazy or tired. Fathul couldn't join us because the place he was at was partly flooded.


In the afternoon, we had our lunch at the food court in Gadong Properties because Zul's dad called us over. While I was choosing what food to eat, the girl eventually pointed out to my favourite dish - butter milk chicken. It tasted delightful, all right! After that, Fikri left us and went to Gadong because he had to meet up with his girlfriend. It wasn't long until we bumped into Zuki and his brother. Fikri had company to walk along the way. I thought we were going back home but Zul's parents decided to watch a movie at Seri Qlap. We watched 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' which stars Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel. It was really epic yet funny! You should watch it for yourself! It's just - WOW!

After the movie, we decided to go for our haircuts so off we went to Magstar. The hairstylist, Michael said we came just in time because it was almost time for him to go home. Finally - fresh haircuts!

No comments: