Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Holy stuff.


Last night, I watched 'The Book Of Eli'. The story revolves around Eli, a nomad in a post-apocalyptic world, who is charged with delivering his copy of a book, the last remaining Bible (a King James Version translation) to a safe location on the West Coast of the United States. The history of the post-war world is explained along the way as is the importance of Eli's task. Source from Wikipedia.

This movie reminds me of the game, 'Fallout 3' except for the way that he fights. He has this kind of martial arts movement - skilful with the blade and even the gun. He is the type of guy who doesn't want to get in trouble but ends up fighting anyway because he is forced to. Cool guy! I know this movie came out some time around February but it's a good thing that I've finally watched it! ^_^


Just a while ago, I just finished watching 'Solomon Kane'. I've watched the trailer a few months ago and I have to say, the movie itself was off the hook! Awesome movie! Mad fighting skills. He is more to the lone-warrior type of character. Also involving the holy stuffs. Two movies of holy stuffs? Where am I going with this? Hahahaha!

No comments: