Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome back, #22!

I was feeling nervous as I walked my way to class because I didn't know if my new haircut would surprise my friends. I took a deep breath and waited for the reactions. The guys at the back wooed and complimented. I felt relieved. I'm still getting used to it though because there are certain people that I'm afraid to face - like you over at the waiting area. All's well that ends well. Looks are just looks. It's what's inside that matters, right?


After school today, Nick held a meeting for the team. It was concerning our number 22. He said that he wants Ashif back in the team but probationally so we await for his answer if he wants in or not. Fingers crossed and Ashif agreed. All of us were so glad to have him back! Some of them even started hugging him. I congratulated him myself. It's good to have you back in the team, man. I chatted with him awhile ago and I asked him how did he feel. He said that he felt loved.




You deserve a second chance - so does everyone else!

No comments: