Monday, May 02, 2011

Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester United

So.. Manchester United lost against Arsenal tonight with a scoreline of 1 - 0. I bet Frank Lampard and John Terry smiled away after the full time result. I could see that Arsenal was in total control of the game from the very start. I still can't believe how they managed to just push themselves through United's defense so many times. Plus, the referee was being a twat for intercepting and blocking Arsenal's passes and runners. Anyway, Arsenal was obviously the better team last night and has now done Chelsea a favour. Three mere points away from Manchester United. They just have to win their next match next weekend against 'em!


I'm having a headache now, but I just had to force myself and blog about last night's game. I am way past my bedtime and I've to start sleeping early in order to wake up fresh in the morning. Seriously.

No comments: