Friday, May 06, 2011

So-called king of the house.

*Name removed due to personal reasons* - For years I have been calm with myself. He has done evil things to my mom and my siblings. He treats this house like his own when does nothing but fuck around all day. Who does the laundry? My mom. Who takes out the trash? My mom. Who washes the dishes? My mom. Who buys us food and keeps us sheltered? My beloved mom. Look at yourself, you dumb fuck. You're not even doing anything to keep this family alive and well. All you do is go out and God knows what you're doing, come back like this is some kind of motel and sleep the night through like a pig. You even say that your children are orphans. Think again, shithead. Who made you king of the house, huh? You yourself made your children look like orphans. I am thankful and blessed to have such wonderful brothers and sisters and you say stupid things like that? So what if I'm not your fight. Who gives a shit? If you heard what he said earlier, there's no doubt that he'll be all up in your nerves.


You should've seen me yelling the fuck out of myself. Whenever he raised his voice, I raised mine higher. Yeah. Go and point your finger at me, prod me some more. That kind of shit leads you nowhere. I have the rights to defend my family, not your sorry ass. Seriously, some step-fathers are useless and stupid. Well, I'm glad that's out of my chest. Astaghfirullah.


You know who you are.

No comments: