Monday, December 07, 2009

Second day in Kuala Belait.

Around 2 o'clock earlier, Fathul woke me up and immediately asked me to take a shower because the dorm will be empty. After I got dressed up, we went directly to Bandar Belait and dropped Memet and Haji Aizuddin off to INF. Fathul, Fikri, Acoi, Irwan, Afiq and I were left. I'd like to share something with you readers about Memet. He was.. going commando. 0:) We then waited for Bahrin because he had to go for swimming training or something after picking up his dad from the hospital. After we did, we sent them off to the apartment and we cruised away!

Fathul decided to check out where Pelangi FM always had their meet-ups, roadshows etc. at Jalan Pandan Tujuh. Next to the place, there was even a skate park but with no skaters skating. :)

We went to Soon Lee Megamart right next to Seaview Hotel. We bought a crate of mineral water and cabbages for our supply back at the apartment. My headband snapped because I was trying to do my hair back at the van after putting the things in the van. :( Note to self: Never buy cheapskate items. Hahaha.

There was a beach nearby so we sat down in a hut and enjoyed the pleasant view of the ocean. While I was gazing away, I saw a big crab crawling on the shore on my crooked eye. If I'm not mistaken, the crab was big and red in color. I went to check it out and soon, the others. We caught three small pinky-sized crabs and put 'em in a cup. Fathul told me to get some water from the seashore. On my way there, I saw this plastic-looking thing getting washed by the waves back and forth. It was a dead jellyfish! He then called the others to check out what we have found. He then used two large broken branches and tried to lift it up. He failed the first time because one branch snapped. At last, he succeeded in lifting the jellyfish. He carried it a few metres away from the seashore and we all examined it carefully. It was laid round on the shore, wide like a frying pan and obviously, jelly-like with worn-out tentacles. Fikri and I took pictures of it using our mobile phones.




We went back to the apartment to relax ourselves because we were going to pick up the guys at INF later. After a few minutes of relaxing, we were on our way to Mumong Sports Complex to pick up Bahrin at 6 o'clock later. instead, we went for a swim to pass the time while waiting for Bahrin of course. Bahrin's dad said there are.. 'chix' at the swimming pool. :p

30 minutes of swimming; worth it. There. were. CHIX! ;D As soon as Bahrin finished teaching the small kids how to swim, we headed off to Bandar Belait to pick up the gamers at INF.

As I entered the cybercafe, all the gamers' eyes were on the computer screen. The place is small. You could say Netcom Contessa, Gadong is bigger. Team eX! (First team) were losing against TN (Titans), a Belait Counter Strike team. Team eX! (Second team) were going to play with another random team. Too bad the six of us didn't stay much longer to watch them play. We went home instead. Now we're on our way back to the apartment. The good news is that we got in the dorm but the bad news is, not in the room because.. the room key is still with Bahrin. == Great..

No comments: