Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome home. ;D

At last we have reached Brunei & Muara. I wish I could kiss the ground but.. it's dirty so I'll pass. Hehehe. I left my mom a message too! I just can't wait to meet her and my siblings. It took us an hour or so. We even stopped by Taman Rekreasi Sungai Liang. We took group photos in a pondok and in front of the main entrance's sign. I'll grab the pictures from Memet as soon as he uploads it. We dropped off Haji Aizuddin and Fikri in Tutong. When we reached Jerudong, we dropped off Hafiz. Our guys are slowly separating from the one-week stay in Kuala Belait. After sending Hafiz, we stopped by Warung Nasi Katok, Jerudong to get something to eat. Now, we're at Bahrin's to rest ourselves for a while. Afiq and Fathul are cleaning up the mess in Acoi's van. Also, a carwash to go with it.

A week in Kuala Belait was worth it. From acquaintances, we became great friends! It was a time and place for us to bond with each other. For example; Acoi, Haji Aizuddin, Hazwan, Irwan, Hafiz, Dindin and Aqel. Living life as bachelors is hard work but keep this in mind; Many hands make light work.

I miss being in an air-conditioned room. I miss showering with hot water. I miss typing out so many words on the computer. I miss having an internet connection. I miss having a strong reception. Most of all, I miss you. ;)

No comments: