Sunday, December 06, 2009

A night in Plaza Hotel, Kiulap.

Thank goodness there's a wireless connection here just right above us! I'm smelling the disgusting scent of hair dye now because my friend, Zai is having his hair dyed brown by Hakim Rastamann. Memet, Ben and Aqel are watching Counter Strike demos in Memet's laptop. Fathul is sitting quietly while watching Manchester United going against West Ham United. The other guys are in the other side of the room God knows doing what. I thought we're leaving for Kuala Belait on Monday but plans have changed since we already have two vans. We're checking out at 12 o'clock sharp tomorrow and will immediately head straight for Kuala Belait. I may be following Memet's van or maybe Acoi's, either one. As long as it's.. I'd better not say it. 0:) HEHEHE!

I hope there's a strong connection in Kuala Belait. :/



Don't be afraid. Just say it, please.

No comments: