Wednesday, December 23, 2009

D'Anggerek? Hmm..

I'm at D'Anggerek now with Fathul, Hakim, Acoi, Ridha, Zul and this guy, Ben. I don't know who he is but Fathul told me so. It's my first time here and the place is not too shabby. A quiet place I presume and I can see that not many people stay here very often. Hakim said that if there are games or any functions, they will use this place. I wonder how much will it cost for a night's stay or two. It could be cheap? You never know.


Anyways, I'm still thinking what am I going to do for New Year's. I'm planning to celebrate it with a girl but I have no idea who. Be my temporary date for New Year's? HEHEHE! Last year, I celebrated with the Brothers (excluding Zul) at Coffeebean along with Azyan and her girls too! It was awesome but I want a more awesome celebration this year! In two days, Christmas is coming. Have you fill in your wish-list for Santa already? :)

No comments: