Thursday, December 31, 2009

Zombieland for the win!

I'VE GOT TO ADMIT THAT ZOMBIELAND WAS PRETTY AWESOME!


This movie would be less awesome without the cowboy, Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) around. I know I've just finished watching the movie but he's like my favorite character in the movie now! I feel like watching it again but I'm too tired to do so. The zombie killing scenes were wicked sick, the rules written by Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) were shown several times throughout the whole movie and their names are based on places in the United States. I don't think it's weird. Do you? In fact, they didn't reveal their names at all! Except for Wichita (Emma Stone). If you haven't watched this movie, please do! It's a must-watch! 100% pure gruesome hilariousness!

The best movies I've seen so far are "9" and "Zombieland". I'm still waiting to watch "Sherlock Holmes". On a scale of 1 to 10, Zul gave the movie a 10! Better check it out soon! I'd better enjoy the last day of 2009 while I still can before it's too late! Besides, tomorrow is New Year's! Rule #32: Enjoy the little things. :)


Columbus:
[in voice-over] He's in the ass-kicking business...
Tallahassee:
[Tallahassee, in flashback, rounds corner holding two chainsaws and wearing a welding mask, flips mask up] ... And business is *good*!

THIS LINE IS WAY BEYOND AWESOME!

No comments: