Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am ghost.

I just got back from Harun's Gym playing futsal against Gears FC and H.A.R United. We were late because I took off from home around 1:30 PM. I had to pick up Amin who lives not far from here, Azrin and Syazwan at Lambak Kanan and my brother, Malik at Kilanas. Although we didn't play much but at least we sweated. We finished at 5 o'clock because the cashier said so. Soon, Waie's dad came along with his other co-workers.

My neck is stiff and my brains hurt. I didn't have enough sleep last night. I thought I slept around 11 or 12. When I woke up and checked the time, it was nearly 2 o'clock. I had trouble getting back to sleep. I don't know why. I killed time by playing video games and at the same time, scanning my computer. I had to reboot my laptop twice because I uninstalled the old avast! Anti-virus and installed a new one! Now that my laptop is virus-free and my web browser is supercharged, I don't have to worry about a thing. Though there is still one problem. A file called "mmsys.cpl" popped out. It was related to the audio device. I got so worried this morning because I thought my laptop was going to be silent forever! I checked the forums about this but no one gave instructions on how to fix it yet. One guy said that it could not be fixed! :(

Thank goodness it's alright now and I'm listening away to music. All I did was setting back the original device to default.

No comments: