Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Third day in Kuala Belait.

I woke up around 2 in the afternoon today. I missed breakfast but not lunch. I ate instant noodles. It was just nice. You know, every meal I had lately here, I must add chili sauce. It goes good with any meal. :)

We were supposed to go to the beach around 3 o'clock but not everyone here had their showers yet because there was no water. But since Bahrin went swimming in the morning at 8, we decided to go for a swim at Mumong Sports Complex. Besides, most of the guys didn't come with yesterday. We arrived at the pool around 4 o'clock. Geez almost drowned because Hafiz, Aqel and Fathul were dragging him down. I couldn't see the people around me except for the ones those are a few centimetres away because I am short-sighted and my visions were blurry. I regret spending too much time in front of the computer/television. That's what I get for wearing spectacles. :( Oh well..

Anyways, we finished around the evening. You know what? While I was in the showers, I accidentally saw this.. naked guy. I KNOW we're guys but.. COME ON! I was shocked to see a naked guy taking a shower as if no one was in there with him. Wouldn't you? HAHAHA! We had nowhere else to go after that but luckily Hazwan had a place to spend the night at. Guess where? Yes. The beach behind Seaview Hotel, Kuala Belait. Only a few street lights shone on the beach, the waves were calm and the place looked like it's haunted. We were searching for yesterday's jellyfish but we believe it was washed out to sea by the waves. Memet brought along his camera and that's a good thing because we were light painting or something. I don't know. That's what Memet said. I'll show it to you guys as soon as I get back. Zai painted his. Aqel painted his as well. In the end, we all danced like crazy, flashing the lights of our mobile phones and some even used their lighters. I bought four marshmallows; 2 chocolates and 2 vanillas while Bahrin bought chocolate for dipping. I'm back at the apartment now. They are having their movie night while Fikri, Afiq and I are in the room chilling out. That's the end of the third day.

The work of eX! and HPIGO.


No comments: