Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is a "dislike" button really necessary in Facebook?

In my opinion, I don't think it's really necessary though lots of people on Facebook want it. I mean, why would you "dislike" peoples' statuses or photos? It's better if you just ignore it . Hide it if you will. If the "dislike" button was really created, Facebook will be in a disaster by now. For example, a friend of yours posted a status about.. something. Hahaha. Here's a good example!

If there was a "dislike" and some did dislike it, I'll get offended and it'll hurt my feelings. Wouldn't it hurt yours if someone dislikes your photo/statuses? Probably, you'll end up disliking the person instead! I know most of the people wants the "dislike" button but I don't think the Facebook developers would install it anytime soon. Do you even want to post your photos and statuses up and people end up disliking them? Go figure.


In most cases it would end up offensive, and facebook would take the blame for the billions of problems it would cause like fights at school and stuff. You could just comment on whatever it is anyways

-LeoSon from Yahoo! Answers.

Keep facebook a positive experience. We don't need that type of negative energy flow. Facebook is about getting a long, not putting ppl down.

-Seff from Yahoo! Answers.

No comments: