Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Fourth day in Kuala Belait.

First, Memet disappeared when I woke up some time in the afternoon. Soon, Fikri too which leaves me alone in the room. The first thing I did this morning was surfing the internet using my mobile phone. When I stepped out of the room to see the guys, I was confused that there were only a few of 'em. I asked Fikri where they had gone and he said that they were at INF. You know already doing what. ;)

It has been two days without water. We had to collect water in a bucket and took turns slowly. It took about 15 minutes to fill up the bucket. Now, a few of them are still taking showers. Good thing I showered in time. HEHEHE! I spent most of the time in the apartment because I had nowhere to go anyway. I still have $20 left from the $120 I had. Great. $100 in just four days? :( I went out earlier to buy snacks with Afiq and eventually picked the gamers up. Well, we didn't actually go straight to INF. In fact, they came to us where they waited in front of Milimewah.

Now I'm in the room, listening to music while doing this. I think we're cruising to Seria at around.. 8? 9? Will post about it if we do so.

Most of the guys went out cruising earlier. No idea where. An hour ago, Acoi, Afiq, Irwan, Geez, Memet, Zai and I were left. We had nothing to do first but it turned out wrong. We played "Truth or Dare" on Haji's iTouch. I will post the pictures as soon as I get back. It was very exciting! :D

No comments: