Friday, December 04, 2009

Turn out the lights.

HELLO! I didn't do much today. Garage sale was okay although I didn't accompany them downstairs. I only gained $7. Not as good as last week's. == But hey, $7 IS something already. Afiq came over and chilled for awhile. But then he had to go to Zai's place to hand over his deposit to Fathul. I wanted to come with but I was too tired. After they left, I laid quietly on the bed, listening to The Bravery's new album 'Stir The Blood' while playing this online game in my mobile phone. Don't ask what. If you're probably thinking you know what, just.. keep quiet! 0:) Oh! Speaking of The Bravery's new album, you should totally check it out! ★★★★★


Sleeping mostly took up most of my time. I woke up around 7 earlier and found the room dark and all I heard was an indistinct sound from a song. My legs were sweaty and I felt uncomfortable. I called out Fikri's name lots of time but he didn't listen. I realized that 'indistinct sound' came from his headphones. I know. He listens to LOUD MUSIC. I then threw a pillow right at him and he quickly turned around! I tiredly asked him what happened to the power. He told me the power was shut down for a time because.. he kind of mingled with the electric socket. Way to go, my friend!

My throat hurts. Thanks to Fikri for that because he asked me to sing Aduh Tsumawi by Amuk. ==" Believe me--you DON'T want to hear me sing THAT song!

No comments: