Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy new year.

Time to start on a fresh new page for the year, 2010! I know this year's celebration isn't like lively but I thank Allah for letting us proceed with life this far. Rule #32: Enjoy the little things.

|2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010|
Happy New Year, boys and girls of every age!
|2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010|

Yesterday, I dined out at Mynest Cafe with Zul's family. Although what I ate was only chicken and rice, it was good. Thank you. Right after that, we went to Anwar's to accompany him since he has only a few guests to come over. Zul was outside with the guys and I was inside with Sahrul watching movies. We watched High School Musical 3, the ending fighting scene from John Rambo, a little bit of The Dark Knight and lastly, a quarter of Resident Evil: Extinction. We were having a movie marathon! As the clock struck 12, there weren't any big surprises or anything. It was just a simple night like any other. It is also Anwar's nineteenth birthday today!

Happy 19th Birthday Khairul Anwar!
Born on the first day of the year. Be good and may Allah bless you. Take good care of yourself and your family.

Afiq, I'm sorry I couldn't make it your place to celebrate new year's with you. And to the Brothers: Have a happy new year and do fill this year with happiness, joy and successes!

No comments: