Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Must be the money.

Ashif picked me and Hakiim up from home and together we went to Padang Pusar Ulak to play a friendly match against SAS FC. When we arrived at the field, they were having a short match with some guys from SOAS. We teamed up with Courage FC and I have to say, they're not so bad. Just nervous, that's all. Time was up and SAS FC won. I think the scoreline was 5 - 1. I'm not sure. They're having a match again this upcoming Monday against the juniors.

After the match was finished, it was Courage FC + Cobra FC against SAS FC. I forgot the scores though but all I know is that we won. I even tried being the goalkeeper in the end for a while and I have to say, it's not that bad! Wearing those gloves makes you feel.. protected but it's not when the ball flies towards you. Now, we just got back home. Amin's dad sent us. Thank you! And this Saturday, we're having a futsal match against Miss Tasha's friend's team and it's going to be held at Harun's Gym.

No comments: