Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wake up! You're on the right track!

I just woke up from my one hour sleep -- It's not enough! I guess I'll just have to wait for 8 o'clock then. The reason why I did not have enough sleep is because I spent my time watching videos in YouTube with Amin last night. He was watching his "el nino's" videos so yeah, I had to watch it with him too. Yeah, you know The Kob's new number 9. Pfft. 0:) Not until I showed him some of Chelsea's players' goals. Hey, he was my only late-night buddy. Plus, Afiq told me to make myself at home. I did. Afiq wasn't around. He was out watching Manchester United's game with his friend. When he got back around 4, we stayed up until 5 and then we dozed off to sleep. But I'm still wondering why I didn't feel sleepy at all while playing futsal earlier this morning. Figures.

Futsal at Harun's Gym was hell lot of fun! I've never felt this kind of.. energy to play before. Maybe it's because of the Redbull. I don't know. Read the BLOG. Luckily I finished my BM homework and creating the A4 paper signs for tomorrow. Don't forget about the group photo, guys!

No comments: