Monday, January 25, 2010

Well played.

I just got back from playing soccer against Hazwan's dad's co-workers at Menglait field. Fathul picked me up from home. Zul couldn't make it. I guess he was busy with school works or something. Unfortunately, we lost. I think the scoreline was 7 - 3? Also, the field is in good shape. There were no holes or or sandy plains. Our goalkeeper for the first half was Bahrin and Aziz for the second half who was eventually replaced by Hakim. Who is the man of the match? Wadud . Do you have another person in mind? :) I still can't forget the counter-attack made by Afiq and I. Too bad I injured my right foot when I wanted to pass the ball to Afiq during the second half because I took a wrong step. Well, I hope it gets better tomorrow. I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight. I'm beat!

No comments: