Monday, January 11, 2010

When I go down, I go down hard.


We didn't have PE today because there weren't any teachers in-charge so instead me and the rest of the guys took a stroll around the school. We don't even know who our PE teacher is. I'm guessing it's still Mr. Richard. I don't know. Oh yes! During recess, the 13 of us went straight to the hall to take a group Dominoes photo because we're done with it -- R.I.P Dominoes. HAHAHA! 0:)

First take.

Second take.
(Click to enlarge)

I'm feeling rather lazy today -- started right after recess when we had our double periods of English. The teacher gave us two choices: Explain any term as long as it is associated with New year and "If I had a lot of money, I would..." I did the first choice and just jolted down whatever that came to mind. I also realized that my handwriting was messy but I didn't care anyways. Malik is playing soccer now at Pusar Ulak field against SOAS. I wanted to come with but I have no transport. Oh, whatever.

No comments: