Thursday, January 21, 2010

Party balloons anyone?

We held a surprise birthday party for Belle earlier and it was awesome! Two cakes, lots of friends and happy faces. What could possibly ruin this moment? I hope she enjoyed it as much as we did! The thing is, I didn't get a slice of the fruit cake. Only the one that Kirah bought. Tayib, I only have two of your pictures with Belle. Both are adorable. Seriously. :) I had pictures of Belle alone but her eyes in the pictures were all closed! Hahaha. POSE PROPERLY NEXT TIME!
We had to end the party early because a group of councilors told us to. What a bummer!


That looks so scrumptious! I'll eat you up next time..









Oh yes. During the second last period today, Azrin, Qi Hao, Vuili and I went down to finish up the cake but unfortunately, we got busted by Mrs. Yee. We thought we went down unnoticed but lucky for them, they installed security cameras in the canteen! I told her it was my birthday and that we were allowed to eat during Art period. HAHAHA!

Anyways, Math remedial class was more fun this time because five of the students came in late and locked outside. She said that they were entertainers. She even said that next remedial class, she'll let them do a Hawaiian dance -- with grass skirts! I am so looking forward to that! Her first opinion was pole-dancing but there were no poles. It would be one hell of a show to watch GUYS do pole-dancing! HAHAHA! We played soccer after that.

We teamed up with SAS F.C. to play against SOASC Mixed team. Victory was ours and the scoreline was 8 - 6. It was very well played and we're looking forward to another match with them. A proper team of theirs this time -- not mixed or raided by escapists from school. 0:)

No comments: