Friday, January 01, 2010

Av-a-tar!

I just got back from Seri Qlap watching Avatar with Zul and his family. It was action-packed and full of wonderful adventures into the deep forest of Pandora. There were odd-looking cool creatures and the way they communicate with them are so unbelievable! The horses have six legs and it looked like a Pegasus, giant birds which looked like dragons are called "ikran" and you have to be a hunter to officially ride it, the rhinoceros looked like hammerheads and other awesome creatures I am tired to describe! The human race have such modern technologies too! Like the self-controlled robot that follows your movement while in it. It's just fantastic! The best movie I've seen so far this year. I still want to watch Sherlock Holmes. Soon, maybe? Is there any movie can outplace Avatar for me this year? :)

No comments: