Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tennis eases my mind?

I'm ill and it's getting worse! I've been coughing out some nasty yellow bile lately and I sure hope I'm fit enough to play for Saturday's match. My mom was supposed to bring me to the hospital tonight along with Malik and Hakiim but she's been very busy today. She even had to go to a function tonight! What a bummer!

Oh yes. Are any of you a fan of tennis? Because earlier in the afternoon today, I went into my living room to check on my little sisters. The sports channel was on and it was a live game between R. Federer and N. Davydenko. I didn't know who won though but.. weirdly enough, I sat down like a good boy and watched the game for a few minutes. Seeing the tennis ball getting hit back and forth eased my mind for some reason. I'm not saying that I have interest in tennis or anything but I don't mind learning how to play it. :) Someone from the crowd even shouted,"Come on, Davy! You're a machine!" Hahaha.

No comments: