Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't sail away.

"This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or use machinery."

I was given 3 medicines. The warning mentioned above is for the Actifed Tablet while the other two are Cap Amoxycillin and Paracetamol. I used to toss and turn in my sleep but not until I took my meds. After taking them, I felt.. relaxed and began to feel drowsy. In fact, it felt so comfortable as soon as I dozed off to bed with the fan in the first speed on spin mode. I did some tossing and turning but it all became comfortable in the end.

My dad said, "Make a habit of drinking warm water everyday. Drink water (room temperature) when you wake up early in the morning before you brush your teeth. That's your antibody for the day." Thank you for the advice.

No comments: